Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
He might improve some, but I believe he's lost the chip on his shoulder that really made him great. No matter how poorly he plays, I suspect you'll say it's not that bad, not his fault, or both.

Let me put it this way so it's more objective. I don't think he'll be top ten in passer rating or similar metrics. I think top ten is his realistic ceiling and the floor is much lower.

I hope I'm wrong. I am not against Rodgers doing well, I just call it like I see it.
hahahahahaha If he ever read the shit in here, that chip would come back in a hurry.

A generally good post, runpMc - at least in comparison to most of the hater crap from some in here.

I guess it doesn't occur to any of those dumbasses that a large part of the reason for Rodgers' worse stats was a better run game? or lower quality and/or less experienced receivers? I bet some of ya'all haters were the same shitheads who used to whine that Rodgers was a "stat whore" when he was consistently throwing for 300 yards a game and 40+ TDs a season.