Thread: Official 2018 Mock Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    How about this? Given team track record of DB versus pass rush, you draft the CB and sign the pass rush even if that approach hurts the cap short term.

Reason is that maybe the pro player guys will make less mistakes filling Pettine's system than the college guys made filling Sanders and Capers systems.
    Last edited by pbmax; 01-19-2018 at 02:00 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    How about this? Given team track record of DB versus pass rush, you draft the CB and sign the pass rush even if that approach hurts the cap short term.

Reason is that maybe the pro player guys will make less mistakes filling Pettine's system than the college guys made filling Sanders and Capers systems.
    i don't know if there's a lot of pass rush talent in free agency

and if we had such a good track record drafting CB's then we would be in desperate need of another one

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i don't know if there's a lot of pass rush talent in free agency

and if we had such a good track record drafting CB's then we would be in desperate need of another one
    Packers have gone through more talent at CB in last six years than the Bears have had in two decades. They just get injured, career ends early or we mishandle them and ship them off to second contract somewhere else.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.