Thread: More Banjo - Packers Beatdown Of Cowboys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I believe the Packers offense benefitted greatly from not spending snaps on AJ Dillon runs. Forcing the ball to Jones and into Love's hands was a huge boost.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    I believe the Packers offense benefitted greatly from not spending snaps on AJ Dillon runs. Forcing the ball to Jones and into Love's hands was a huge boost.
    jones was highly motivated yesterday too playing in his home state

but it was nice to just see constant jones instead of 1 series for jones, then the next for dillon

if you got a hot hand, you stick with it

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Agree they absolutely did. I think Dillon would have been an upgrade over Wilson or Taylor, but I think you have to ride Aaron Jones as much as possible. He missed half the season so he should be good.

Also - Zach Tom wasn't perfect but he essentially stopped Micah. Micah had a pretty quiet game...you didn't hear his name called a lot except for the two holding calls he drew. If only they did that against Maxx Crosby.
    That said, Tom has been very very good, and while he's not a prototype OT I think you have to leave him there. Having a guy you can set-and-forget and don't need to give a lot of help to, can really help out the rest of your OL and protection calls.