Thread: The O Line

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not necessarily. The O Line IMO has never been better than mediocre in pass protection. They've had a few good games for run blocking. They've also stunk it up some games where Rodgers still brought home a win. I'd say Rodgers has never stunk if the standard is every other QB in the league, although he has stunk a few times compared to his usual self.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Not necessarily. The O Line IMO has never been better than mediocre in pass protection. They've had a few good games for run blocking. They've also stunk it up some games where Rodgers still brought home a win. I'd say Rodgers has never stunk if the standard is every other QB in the league, although he has stunk a few times compared to his usual self.
    E all know you think our oline is only average at best the last few seasons. That is opposite what every other analyst says. It is opposite what most here think.
    In the Vikings game you saw our line play poorly. And rodgers got happy feet and missed open receivers.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    E all know you think our oline is only average at best the last few seasons. That is opposite what every other analyst says. It is opposite what most here think.
    In the Vikings game you saw our line play poorly. And rodgers got happy feet and missed open receivers.
    I would guess the difference is Tex sets the bar arbitrarily based on his opinion versus the analyst who are ranking relative to other teams.