Thread: Official 2017 NFL draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just watched some Joe Mixon tape. He's a beast.

Read some chick was slapping him and he punched her in the face. Whatever. She wants to hit she better be ready to get hit. That's karma.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post

Read some chick was slapping him and he punched her in the face. Whatever. She wants to hit she better be ready to get hit. That's karma.
    Its also a crime.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

heres her side of the story, before she slapped him

"When I said I would never in a million years go anywhere with you, he goes, 'Oh, so you'd rather go home with that f---ing f----t?'" Molitor said in the police interview. "I got really mad, so I faced Joe and was like, 'Don't f--- with me. Do not mess with my friend. Just stop. Go away.' And he was like, 'Oh, you're a bad b----, what are you going to do about it?'"
    he also says that she was yelling a bunch of racial slurs at him, but in the video you notice that there are many other black people in the diner, and none of them are acting like shes using slurs at him

and this all goes back to what started this all. she wouldn't fuck him, and he wouldn't take no for an answer

Mixon is a scumbag. Good kids don't do what he did. He only apologized AFTER the video was released and everyone could see what a piece of shit he was.
    Now you want to say I don't care if the Packers draft a scumbag, fine. But don't tell me he's not a scumbag.

Oh look this moron again. The guy that claimed sexual assault (i.e. a man forcing his genitals on to another woman's face) is acceptable, and just part of life for a woman in college.
    A tiny blond girl slapped him in the neck after he was aggressively in her face and trying to spit game at her. Then he cold cocked her with a right hook. Shoving her or restraining her is one thing but there is no excuse for what he did. Glad he has degenerate internet warriors standing up for him though.

Jumbo Rat HOFer

That is complete bullshit.

My ex-wife hit me and I pulled back my fist to hit in the face and then I stopped. I realized I wouldn't allow her actions to turn my into something I would hate to be. I moved out of the house the next morning.

To excuse someone else's behavior is ridiculous. We always have the choice to make better decisions. Be a real man. Be better than people that behave like that woman was.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

My ex-wife hit me and I pulled back my fist to hit in the face and then I stopped. I realized I wouldn't allow her actions to turn my into something I would hate to be. I moved out of the house the next morning.

To excuse someone else's behavior is ridiculous. We always have the choice to make better decisions. Be a real man. Be better than people that behave like that woman was.
    Repped.

BTW, JH is just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

Don't read this as excusing what he did, but think. Your upbringing was likely night and day compared to Mixon. You got angry enough to pull your fist back. You weren't an 18 year old kid.

He was 100% wrong, but again, look at the circumstance. Blondie didn't like Mixon hitting on her. She taunted him. He lunged at her. She slapped him. He decked her. Its a very unfortunate escalation that he should be above, but he wasn't. He seems to have learned a lesson. Maybe he is a complete punk and has put on a good act since, but I believe he is a normal kid who did something incredibly stupid. I wouldn't be heartbroken if we grabbed him at the end of the 2nd or 3rd.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.