Thread: House Proud

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And I don't have many fond memories of House. Just don't get the love....hope I'm wrong and he makes all pro. I would be happily wrong.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    And I don't have many fond memories of House. Just don't get the love....hope I'm wrong and he makes all pro. I would be happily wrong.
    I think House had a good stretch in his last season as a Packer - I believe in a game against Tampa or something, early on, he blanketed someone's top receiever. I think he'll be adequate, but the team needs someone to step up and be closer to a shut-down guy. If someone could step up and play even like Tramon Williams or Al Harris, that would help a lot.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    He did seem for a couple years to be close to locking down a starting job (and locking down WRs) but then would have a stretch or injury effect where he looked lost. It also wasn't going to be easy to displace Woodson or Williams (was he here for Al Harris?).

Seemed dominant against a couple of opponents at best. As often he looked vulnerable.

I am just hoping for baseline competency to give the pass rush some hope.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.