Thread: Sherrodhouse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    YA know, I can't find any instance where the Packer got an offensive tackle after training camp opened. I think they tried-out Steve Wallace from San Fran but didn't sign him. Bruce Wilkerson was signed before training camp, ended up playing in 1996 Super Bowl.

Maybe they signed some guy off waivers sometime but I don't remember.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    YA know, I can't find any instance where the Packer got an offensive tackle after training camp opened. I think they tried-out Steve Wallace from San Fran but didn't sign him. Bruce Wilkerson was signed before training camp, ended up playing in 1996 Super Bowl.

Maybe they signed some guy off waivers sometime but I don't remember.
    2009, mebbe?

The Barbre experiment at RT blew up in everybodies face, so they brought back old war horse Mark Tauscher to finish out the year.

Taush had been out since hurting his knee in 2008.

He got the position stabilized and the Pack made the play-offs, only to lose to AZ in that crazy final game.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    2009, mebbe?

The Barbre experiment at RT blew up in everybodies face, so they brought back old war horse Mark Tauscher to finish out the year.

Taush had been out since hurting his knee in 2008.

He got the position stabilized and the Pack made the play-offs, only to lose to AZ in that crazy final game.
    That was the year the fixed it right before a Cowboys game. Man was that a fun win.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

nm
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.