Thread: A glance at the Packers 2020 draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A big fat F, on draft day and now. The most I ever upgrade is to C if Love becomes HoF

Nothing against Love, but it was bad then and now it's Chernobyl. It could wreck the franchise for years. And I believe Murphy & Gute have to go. This is the worst screw up in the league in a while and in Franchise history (though it could still be fixed -- I still want Murph & Gute gone).

Both Dillon and Deguara were overdrafted by position & need. Nothing against them as players or team fits, but it was a wasted draft. Zero contribution last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaire View Post
    A big fat F, on draft day and now. The most I ever upgrade is to C if Love becomes HoF

Nothing against Love, but it was bad then and now it's Chernobyl. It could wreck the franchise for years. And I believe Murphy & Gute have to go. This is the worst screw up in the league in a while and in Franchise history (though it could still be fixed -- I still want Murph & Gute gone).

Both Dillon and Deguara were overdrafted by position & need. Nothing against them as players or team fits, but it was a wasted draft. Zero contribution last year.
    Hello skip bayless.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

The most I ever upgrade is to C if Love becomes HoF
    lol okay

I would definitly fire the guys that engineered a 31-7 start to their time together.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I would definitly fire the guys that engineered a 31-7 start to their time together.
    And here I thought I killed the thread with this one.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

You still staying with your assessment of the 2020 draft?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack