Thread: build your Packers roster...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    “I was drinking a lot of water that day or something and throughout the test I was using the bathroom,” Evans said. “To tell you the truth, I really didn’t think much of it. I kind of messed up on that. I wish I could go back and try some more on that.”
    Lots of players take it more than once. I wonder why Evans didn't?
    Did they not tell him the test was just 12 minutes long (per the article) when they started it?
    A scout from one of the combines came to weigh, measure and otherwise evaluate him and to give him a test; and he didn't realize the test was important?

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    he didn't realize the test was important?
    I don't know what's going on here, but he may have extreme test-taking anxiety based on past failures.

My God, he is from northside Milwaukee, one of the worst school systems in America. And I'm not blaming the school system, the kids come in with little vocabulary, no support from home, they are tested as failures by 2nd grade.

It is very possible that he is a smart guy who can't test, just passed along through schools, including college, because of his athletic ability. Sorry for off-topic, but we have so many lost kids that get passed along.

Or I could be completely wrong in this case.