Thread: Ray Rice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why does the guy always get blamed? These broads wanted to vote, wanted to wear pants, wanted to be treated as equals. Well guess what sister, you want to hit me then expect your ass to get that same treatment a man would get. A punch the face or whatever is appropriate for the moment.

Otherwise get your sweet ass in the kitchen and make us guys some fucking sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Why does the guy always get blamed? These broads wanted to vote, wanted to wear pants, wanted to be treated as equals. Well guess what sister, you want to hit me then expect your ass to get that same treatment a man would get. A punch the face or whatever is appropriate for the moment.

Otherwise get your sweet ass in the kitchen and make us guys some fucking sandwiches.
    They were both arrested.

He probably didn't need to pop her in the mouth, but whatever. That's his call.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Well guess what sister, you want to hit me then expect your ass to get that same treatment a man would get.
    That's no contest!

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck