Thread: Aaron Rodgers, the most complete Packer QB ever?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't think he has the physical ability quite that Favre had. Favre had a slightly stronger arm and Favre was a tank to take down in his prime (very much like Big Ben). He's close though and his head is much, much better. I'm hoping he can be a multi champion and go down as the greatest Packer QB of all time (even if he doesn't hold the regular season longevity records).

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I don't think he has the physical ability quite that Favre had. Favre had a slightly stronger arm and Favre was a tank to take down in his prime (very much like Big Ben). He's close though and his head is much, much better. I'm hoping he can be a multi champion and go down as the greatest Packer QB of all time (even if he doesn't hold the regular season longevity records).

Rodgers also puts in the hours.

I honestly believe the Rodgers is the best PLAYER in the league after watching him this season. I love this guy. I loved Brett and growing up he was always my favortie player and probably will be my all time favortie palyer. But Rodgers is up there I think with the best in history with the way he has played these last three years. I couldn't bring myself to write anything positive until the postseason was over b/c I knew that winning the superbowl is what makes good players great. Rodgers is offically a GREAT player. I hope he continues playing great and we repeat next season! Him and Matthews are my favortie packers right now with Jennings right behind them. My facebook pic is clay and arod with the championship belt and the torphy! I remember the pack during the day and STILL can't believe we won it. Amazing!!!!!!!

Next important thing we need to happen is to get this CBA stuff worked out b/c this team is very capable of repeating!
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!