Thread: Has the NFL bubble burst?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    I stopped watching games live as the cost to follow an out of market team with NFL ticket was too much. I use NFL gamepass now and watch Sunday night or Monday morning. I think a lot of people are cord cutting as well with lots of different streaming options becoming better and more available. Around the same time I decided to stop paying for NFL ticket I also cancelled DirecTV as that was the only reason I had it. I'm saving around $850 a year, but probably more as no doubt DirecTV's prices would go up as they always do.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    I stopped watching games live as the cost to follow an out of market team with NFL ticket was too much. I use NFL gamepass now and watch Sunday night or Monday morning. I think a lot of people are cord cutting as well with lots of different streaming options becoming better and more available. Around the same time I decided to stop paying for NFL ticket I also cancelled DirecTV as that was the only reason I had it. I'm saving around $850 a year, but probably more as no doubt DirecTV's prices would go up as they always do.
    Try to find someone back in Wisconsin willing and invest in a Slingbox. We are doing it now and it works great. We purchased a refurbished Slingbox on Amazon and set it up in my BIL's house in GB. Anything he gets from his cable company is streamed to us via the internet. We can now watch all of the programming in GB down here.