Thread: NFL Roster Cuts Tracker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    GB stashing Thornton, who was a 3rd round pick but deserved to be cut on his performance.............is a mastery of the system.
    Deep down I bet they are elated they could get away with doing that.
    I believe you made reference to Captain Obvious recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    There isn't a Doctor in the world who would doubt a Packer hamstring injury. You could get confirmation over the phone.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    There isn't a Doctor in the world who would doubt a Packer hamstring injury. You could get confirmation over the phone.
    Too bad Bradford couldn't get a hammy too

Too bad Bradford couldn't get a hammy too
    Don't know how TT, MM, and Dunderdummy couldn't see that he was a much better fit at ILB all along - seriously, my 4 year old daughter is taller, and 2 year old son has longer arms... no way was Bradford ever going to be able to make it at OLB or DE, he simply doesn't doesn't have physical attributes.

They overdrafted him, then stubbornly refused to admit that he wasn't an edge player - I'm guessing they kept him to keep from admitting they were wrong from the start with this guy. His only place in the NFL is at ILB - which is what I said the second they drafted him... as the old saying goes - Stevie Wonder could see that.
    wist

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar

NO RELATION!!
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher