Thread: Packer Milestones 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I thought this thread was Packer Millstones. As in around the neck. And I immediately thought of Gunter. And Lacy, but he's gone.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I thought this thread was Packer Millstones. As in around the neck. And I immediately thought of Gunter. And Lacy, but he's gone.
    Happened to catch a bit of the PeeHawk game. Lacy played a little and I caught a couple plays. he looked ponderous, 250 + and slow. 4 carries for 10 yards. This is probably his last year.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Happened to catch a bit of the PeeHawk game. Lacy played a little and I caught a couple plays. he looked ponderous, 250 + and slow. 4 carries for 10 yards. This is probably his last year.
    Its VERY interesting that after two big announcements of Eddie making weight clauses earlier this offseason, his last weigh-in right before camp came and went unreported.

I have to give red credit, he can guess a man's weight from a photograph. That ol' carnival barker.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Its VERY interesting that after two big announcements of Eddie making weight clauses earlier this offseason, his last weigh-in right before camp came and went unreported.

I have to give red credit, he can guess a man's weight from a photograph. That ol' carnival barker.
    And this report - or non-report - would be consistent with Lacy's last off-season with the Pack: trumpets blaring as he signs up for fitness camp, pictures all over of the new slim-and-trim Eddie, then training camp starts and somehow, he couldn't resist a few pit-stops at the Golden Corral on his way to camp.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack