Thread: running backs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Michael, aka, C-MIKE, had a change of scenery in Dallas last season. All he did there was post for a photo with a pigish 5-0 before getting waived.

[Shakin' head] Young uns today and their softcore rap music. Kanye West is an educated mofo; act all black panther, but has never been with a black woman in his life. That goddamned white rapper from Detriot- goddamn him. Don't even get me started with that sell out moosefucker Drake.

And what the fuck's with rappers collaborating with country musicians? If Pac and Biggie were alive today, they'd be shaking their heads in disgust at all the crap today. In my youth, we wore baggy jeans and we listen to hardcore gangsta rap like Wu Tang, NWA, Ja Rule, Diddy, Masta P, V-Ice along with Pac and Biggie.

Anyways, if you read JSO, they're saying C-Mike has some kung fu but he's froggin' unprofessional. Once waved Beast Mode - BEAST MODE! - back toward the sidelines. Maybe he'll start acting professionally in dull and dark Green Bay, who knows?
    I have two words: Howard Green

Why not? Hope is all we have right now.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I have two words: Howard Green

Why not? Hope is all we have right now.
    Green, great play in the Super Bowl getting to Big Ben and forcing an under throw ball in which Collins picked for 6.

What is hope? Hope looks awfully a lot like an illusion. Screw hope. Just win out, baby!
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.