Thread: Official 2014 Packers Training Camp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have heard a few different people say Linsley looks really good and Tretter looks so so. Has anyone heard/seen anything similar to this? I still think Linsley is a better center than Tretter so it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I have heard a few different people say Linsley looks really good and Tretter looks so so. Has anyone heard/seen anything similar to this? I still think Linsley is a better center than Tretter so it wouldn't surprise me.
    Linsley had a rough go a day ago in one on ones, he was beaten a couple of times. But I haven't read much else on him.

EDIT: Praise for today: http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...-pro/13386863/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Pete Dougherty @PeteDougherty · Jul 26
    no. 2 oline: Sherrod, Tiller, Linsley Lane, Adams left to right

Pete Dougherty @PeteDougherty · 12h
    In 1on1 pass rush few periods ago, Linsley good day, went 3-0 against Pennel, Boyd n D Jones
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Linsley had a rough go a day ago in one on ones, he was beaten a couple of times. But I haven't read much else on him.

EDIT: Praise for today: http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...-pro/13386863/
    Also from this article:

Nose tackle B.J. Raji looks rejuvenated. He's been getting excellent push on most of his one-on-one pass rushes, and in two different run-blocking drills (half line and one-on-one) the first two days he's pushed his way into the backfield several times
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.