Thread: 2015 Cutdowns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Hard to believe the Colts gave up a D1 for him two years ago. Note to self: backs who can't crack 3.5 ypc in their first year probably weren't worth drafting at all, let alone giving up a first rounder to take them on.
    I don't really understand what happened to him. I mean... it was pretty easy to see that he was better than Mark Ingram in college yet Ingram has had a much better career to this point.

Richardson was a beast. Easily better than Marshawn Lynch coming out. Same power and strength but faster and better acceleration. Gotta wonder what the heck happened.

This is a great thread on him. Definitely worth a read.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...richardson_to/

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I don't really understand what happened to him. I mean... it was pretty easy to see that he was better than Mark Ingram in college yet Ingram has had a much better career to this point.

Richardson was a beast. Easily better than Marshawn Lynch coming out. Same power and strength but faster and better acceleration. Gotta wonder what the heck happened.

This is a great thread on him. Definitely worth a read.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...richardson_to/
    Perhaps the pro game moves to fast for him so he has problems reading his blocks and hitting the hole?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I don't really understand what happened to him.
    Cleveland happened to him.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck