Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
To ever simply be discussing any possible switch of the Packers DC is obviously in my view dramatically MOOT.

[SIZE=1]I've been a Green Bay Packer fan since 1958.

I've been (an NHL) Montreal Canadiens fan for nearly 5 Decades.

Right now the Green Bay Packers in my honest observation of it all are:

THe NFL Version of(The NHL) Montreal Canadians.

Both Organizations are in an UGLY Mess.

The Green Bay Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy = Geoffrey Molson current President and CEO and co-owner of the NHL's Montreal Canadiens.

Green Bay Packers GM Ted 'a Free Ticket to Ride' Thompson and his Scouting Department = HABS GM Michel Bergevin (contracted until 2021-22 ... OUCH !) and his Scouting Dept..

Packer HC Mike McCarthy and his Coaching Staff = Montreal Canadiens HC Claude Julien and his Coaching Staff.

The Packers Super Star and Highest Paid Player Aaron Rodgers (who must recover from a serious injury and is in the last season of his 5 Year Option Contract) = The HABS 'Best and Highest paid Player' Goalie Carey Price (recently described as the Best Hockey Goalie on the Planet and now on the sidelines with what?... noone... very possibly TRUTHFULLY is disclosing.

Lambeau Field and Sell out attendance for Packer Games = 'The Always Sold Out' Bell Center or Hockey Arena Home of The Montreal Canadiens. In the Top Five in the World as any comparable Sports and Entertainment etc. Venue and $Profit$.

Any correct response to the possible continuing question of winning any Championship is no longer of greatest concern. Why !? The concern has suddenly shifted to 'can either of these two Proud Pro Sports Teams (Franchises) even make their League Playoffs. How much in terms of a decline may we as Fans be in denial of?

I'll revisit the TOP of this post and my most honest and upfront observation.

Both Organizations (The Green Bay Packers and The Montreal Canadiens) are in an UGLY Mess.
Nonsense. How come you weren't talking like this before Rodgers got hurt? Why does Dallas looks like shit without their best offensive player? How come AZ can't win without a decent QB? We saw how good Seattle's D is without Sherman. Houston's D is a hot mess without JJ. Watt. The Giants' might now get a top 5 pick after Beckham was lost for the season. Last year Oakland fell apart after they lost Carr. When you lose arguably your best player your season can go to hell but it doesn't mean the entire franchise is crashing and burning.