Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
So, do the Packers trade Tolzien this year, or just let him walk at the end of the season? It would have to be a very peculiar circumstance for Tolzien to sign another contract with GB. I doubt he will get that big of a FA contract to bring much of a compensatory pick; unless, God-forbid, Rodgers is out and Tolzien puts together a decent slug of stats this year.

Depending on MM's comfort level with Hundley, TT might be hitting the phones to see what Tolzien is worth.
Except that MM and other coaches suggested that Hundley is just scratching the surface of the play book. In a real game situation his lack of knowledge of the offense would really mess them up if the guy had to start a couple of games. He'd be easy to game plan for. I'm pretty sure Tolzien is number two, and Hundley three. I don't think the team is too worried about losing Tolzien after the year and getting little. And what's he worth now, anyway? A fifth or sixth round pick? He's worth more than that to this team this year.