Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    This is the video that caused me to follow Hunt. It illustrates the problem I have with the draft. I watch this video and see a corner take so many shortcuts he would get roasted in the NFL. So how can you possibly project what he will do in the NFL when he has to change his game?

Someone was recommending this prospect as a Packer pick at CB and provided Hunt's video as evidence.
    The guy does have some agility and foot quickness but "compares favorably to Richard Sherman"?

He's raw as raw can be. Like you said PB, he takes shortcuts, cheats, however you want to say it. He's like a receiver who doesn't know how to run routes yet. That guy on tape would be toast in the NFL. He'd compare favorably to Ahmad Carroll maybe. Carroll was a first rounder so he's got that going for him I guess.

Maybe he can develop in time but that guy's a practice squad candidate at best. First round prospect. Better than Richard Sherman. The self-proclaimed "Czar" must refer to him being czar of Fields' hometown posse.

And the Czar's draft would blow big chunks IMO. His 2nd round selection is ranked 639 (there are 256 picks in the draft) on CBSSports.com. His 4th round pick QB Rakeem Cato is ranked 530. Etc., etc. His future star Ron Fields doesn't make the list of 1000 prospects.

I'm all for out-of-the-box thinking but the Czar's so far out he doesn't even know where the box is.
    Last edited by vince; 04-10-2015 at 07:48 AM.