Thread: Mike Pettine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    2 years younger than Cobb and 7 younger than Jordy. will be the same price.
    Yeah, but Cobb wasn't worth it unless he was #3. Landry won't be worth it as #2. You have to be one of the best slot guys in an offense with a good #1 and 2.

I love the guy, but he is the quintessential third option, get open and make a catch on third and short guy.

Would much rather have reliable #2 and keep Cobb.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yeah, but Cobb wasn't worth it unless he was #3. Landry won't be worth it as #2. You have to be one of the best slot guys in an offense with a good #1 and 2.

I love the guy, but he is the quintessential third option, get open and make a catch on third and short guy.

Would much rather have reliable #2 and keep Cobb.
    he's had two 100+ catch years in the last 3 (with a 94 catch year in between). that doesn't sound like a 3 to me. i could be wrong. i don't watch mia play.

there are going to be other guys come free besides the ones we know about now.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    he's had two 100+ catch years in the last 3 (with a 94 catch year in between). that doesn't sound like a 3 to me. i could be wrong. i don't watch mia play.

there are going to be other guys come free besides the ones we know about now.
    In the last four years he is 102th out of 134 for players with 50 or more catches total in yards per reception at 10.10 per catch. He's quick not fast and would be captain check down in the Packer offense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.