Thread: Ridiculously Early 53 Man Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As a Buckeyes fan, I couldn't care less about Abby's hometown connection. Keeping 6 WRS is hardly shocking. McCarthy has done it before. Janis and Abbrederis both are on the bubble. Abby needs to get healthy. Janis needs to improve. But TT had proven on yearly basis that he'll go with bigger numbers at a position of strength. Abby was a midround pick that seemed to be doing well in camp, so I'm projecting that he'll return healthy. I'm also projecting that Thomas's camp performance last year wasn't a fluke and that Goodson will improve this off-season.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

i don't even know how to properly pronounce abby's last name, but he's got some talent, and i don't see us cutting him if he doesn't suck the place up

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    As a Buckeyes fan, I couldn't care less about Abby's hometown connection. Keeping 6 WRS is hardly shocking. McCarthy has done it before. Janis and Abbrederis both are on the bubble. Abby needs to get healthy. Janis needs to improve. But TT had proven on yearly basis that he'll go with bigger numbers at a position of strength. Abby was a midround pick that seemed to be doing well in camp, so I'm projecting that he'll return healthy. I'm also projecting that Thomas's camp performance last year wasn't a fluke and that Goodson will improve this off-season.
    Hes done it once to keep a veteran Donald Driver on the team, not an injury prone player coming of an ACL year who has never played a down in the NFL. Abby was also a late round pick who was doing well in camp...for 4 days. Janis make a big play almost every day from what I remember and Janis is one of my best athletes on the team. IMO its an easy decision to keep Janis over Abby but we'll see.