Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
And since that was the ONLY change in the defense it must be the reason. Oh, and Hyde made the pro bowl. I know we don't need any pro bowl DBs.
I don't waste time watching Bills games, so I don't know what Mr. Hyde did in Buffalo that earned him a Pro Bowl birth in the popularity contest, but this much is universal truth: Mr. Hyde did not play at the so-called Pro Bowl level as a Packer.

Mr. Hyde was an abomination. In fact, the only good deed Hyde committed in the Green and Gold was the time he saved Kap from the disgrace of throwing a game-ending pick-6 in the clutch in a playoff game by dropping that gimme pick-6 Kap threw right a him.

Mr. Hyde was slower than a sloth. Covered poorer than Martinez did last season (and Martinez is a fucking LB who can't cover worth a lick). Opposing offenses threw to whomever Hyde was covering when they needed a 1st down. Threw to whomever Hyde was covering when they needed a touchdown. Successfully. An abomination, indeed.

I'm not a big fan of the Polar Bear, but his decision to let Mr. Hyde walk ranks right up there, excellency-wise, with his decision to draft some cocky QB from Butte Community College with Sherman's 24th overall pick.