Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    C'mon Brett. Bart needs to rest. Just bring Dickey, Majikowski and Tomczak.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...t-starr-health
    Favre is worried about the type of reception he will receive. Having Starr come onto the field with him would almost guarantee a warm reception. Fans will not boo with Starr there. No one else will have the same impact on the event as Starr would.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Favre is worried about the type of reception he will receive. Having Starr come onto the field with him would almost guarantee a warm reception. Fans will not boo with Starr there. No one else will have the same impact on the event as Starr would.
    Oh I agree. But Bart being the crux of the plan is exactly why they need a Plan B. Not my goofy one, but something that shows support to other WI groups, causes or people. He should have shown up for the softball game last summer, or the Badger Final Four run, or maybe the LSU game. MACC fund event, Make a Wish, something.

Just need to tilt the coverage in the other direction rather than focus on a big return.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Oh I agree. But Bart being the crux of the plan is exactly why they need a Plan B. Not my goofy one, but something that shows support to other WI groups, causes or people. He should have shown up for the softball game last summer, or the Badger Final Four run, or maybe the LSU game. MACC fund event, Make a Wish, something.

Just need to tilt the coverage in the other direction rather than focus on a big return.
    Yup. I've said the same thing for a year or more. Reintroduce himself slowly back to WI. But, he has always been a bit of a drama queen. An "event" that is about him is more in his nature.

One thing he was always first rate about was the Make A wish program. It was said that he entertained a child at practice almost every week during the season for years. Favre apearing with some of those kids would provide the buffer he seems to demand.