Thread: Packerrats and COVID-19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    It's amazing how you can tell with near certainty someone's political views based in their views of this crisis. Sad. The two should only have loose correlation.
    Much of that is due to the msg's coming out of the white house....fed. gov't actions at least starting mid march say one thing, but the words and tweets coming from the president say something different.

Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA View Post
    Much of that is due to the msg's coming out of the white house....fed. gov't actions at least starting mid march say one thing, but the words and tweets coming from the president say something different.
    You are mistaken. It was the message coming from the WHO, the CDC and the entire fucking world. Its tools like you that want to pretend...muh orange man bad!!
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    You are mistaken. It was the message coming from the WHO, the CDC and the entire fucking world. Its tools like you that want to pretend...muh orange man bad!!
    Your full of shit....I was referring to his statements throughout....even up to yesterday.....look at the phases of reopening, then look at his statements and tweets...they don't jive with each other. You want to lay it all on China, fine. Doesn't really matter to me, If you ask me they both have plenty of blame. I know Trump did everything right....lol....most of the country doesn't see it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA View Post
    You identified part of the picture, but you're underscoring my point with what you chose to focus on.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    You identified part of the picture, but you're underscoring my point with what you chose to focus on.
    Maybe, but I did say much of it! lol-