Thread: CURSED IN WISCONSIN AS PACKER...and BADGER FANS......IS IT REAL ??.CONSIDER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    I don't remember what year it was...but my college roommates mocked me for years as I recalled a game 7 versus the Celtics in Boston. Milwaukee had the ball with about 30 seconds left and a Bucks player drove into the lane and I perceived him to get hammered going up for a running shot. No foul was called. That was followed directly by a Celtic, I think Dennis Johnson, doing the same thing and drawing a chincy foul with seconds left in the game. Boston won and pretty sure they went on to play LA. I went into my back yard and threw the basketball off the backboard in anger. MY guess is that was around 32 years ago......I should really find out which game that was and watch the final minute to see if I perceive it the same.

I've never believed in the fix due to money but there is evidence out there.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I don't remember what year it was...but my college roommates mocked me for years as I recalled a game 7 versus the Celtics in Boston. Milwaukee had the ball with about 30 seconds left and a Bucks player drove into the lane and I perceived him to get hammered going up for a running shot. No foul was called. That was followed directly by a Celtic, I think Dennis Johnson, doing the same thing and drawing a chincy foul with seconds left in the game. Boston won and pretty sure they went on to play LA. I went into my back yard and threw the basketball off the backboard in anger. MY guess is that was around 32 years ago......I should really find out which game that was and watch the final minute to see if I perceive it the same.

I've never believed in the fix due to money but there is evidence out there.
    I'm betting spring of '87. I remember the 'we believe' signs. Bucks came back from 3-1? deficit to force a game seven in Boston, and just couldn't get over the hump. Sikma was awesome with his three point set shots! Remember T. Cummings singing the National Anthem?

Remember Don Nelson throwing the chair in 122-121 loss in Philly?

Remember Nelson calling Ainge a cheap shot artist and Red Aurbach calling Nelson a whore?

Great times
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck