Thread: Great Mock Draft Site

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd be happy with something similar to this...

30: ILB DENZEL PERRYMAN, MIAMI (FLA.)
    He might be “height challenged,” but is stout at the point of attack, possessing an athletic physique, good straight-line closing speed.

62: CB BYRON JONES, CONNECTICUT
    Jones is a quick decision maker with not only elite diagnosis ability on screens, but also shows the proper angle technique to be effective taking on ball carriers.

94: DT GRADY JARRETT, CLEMSON
    A physical force vs. the inside running game, as he posted ten stops-for-loss and 12 QB pressures, finishing third on the team with 73 tackles as a senior.

129: OT TY SAMBRAILO, COLORADO STATE
    Any team that drafts him can expect to get a, Reliable and hardworking offensive lineman, someone who’s coming in right away who wants to contribute.

166: TE JESSE JAMES, PENN STATE
    He's a freak. ... He's got speed, he's got strength, he's got agility, he's got size.

206: DE CEDRIC REED, TEXAS
    Will crash down the line of scrimmage to attack running plays when left unblocked on the open side. Can be disruptive with inside pass-rush moves.

210: QB CODY FAJARDO, NEVADA
    There are two quarterbacks in NCAA history who rushed for over 3,000 yards in their collegiate careers, while also passing for at least 9,000.

213: DE COREY CRAWFORD, CLEMSON
    At 6'5 and boasting an enormous wingspan, Crawford's length allows him to make up for a somewhat pedestrian first step.

247: ILB BRYCE HAGER, BAYLOR
    Rapid read-react to locate the ball. Very disciplined in reading his keys and reacting to the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    I'd be happy with something similar to this...

30: ILB DENZEL PERRYMAN, MIAMI (FLA.)
    He might be “height challenged,” but is stout at the point of attack, possessing an athletic physique, good straight-line closing speed.

62: CB BYRON JONES, CONNECTICUT
    Jones is a quick decision maker with not only elite diagnosis ability on screens, but also shows the proper angle technique to be effective taking on ball carriers.

94: DT GRADY JARRETT, CLEMSON
    A physical force vs. the inside running game, as he posted ten stops-for-loss and 12 QB pressures, finishing third on the team with 73 tackles as a senior.

129: OT TY SAMBRAILO, COLORADO STATE
    Any team that drafts him can expect to get a, Reliable and hardworking offensive lineman, someone who’s coming in right away who wants to contribute.

166: TE JESSE JAMES, PENN STATE
    He's a freak. ... He's got speed, he's got strength, he's got agility, he's got size.

206: DE CEDRIC REED, TEXAS
    Will crash down the line of scrimmage to attack running plays when left unblocked on the open side. Can be disruptive with inside pass-rush moves.

210: QB CODY FAJARDO, NEVADA
    There are two quarterbacks in NCAA history who rushed for over 3,000 yards in their collegiate careers, while also passing for at least 9,000.

213: DE COREY CRAWFORD, CLEMSON
    At 6'5 and boasting an enormous wingspan, Crawford's length allows him to make up for a somewhat pedestrian first step.

247: ILB BRYCE HAGER, BAYLOR
    Rapid read-react to locate the ball. Very disciplined in reading his keys and reacting to the ball.
    I'm not an expert on anything related to the draft or college football, but doesn't current groupthink have the first two swapped with Jones in Round 1 and Perryman in Round 2?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

I'd be happy with this draft

30: R1P30
    ILB ERIC KENDRICKS
    UCLA

62: R2P30
    TE MAXX WILLIAMS
    MINNESOTA

94: R3P30
    CB JOSH SHAW
    USC

129: R4P30
    CB SENQUEZ GOLSON
    MISSISSIPPI

166: R5P30
    ILB BRYCE HAGER
    BAYLOR

206: R6P30
    RB COREY GRANT
    AUBURN

210: R6P34
    G BEN BECKWITH
    MISSISSIPPI STATE

213: R6P37
    QB TAYLOR HEINICKE
    OLD DOMINION

247: R7P30
    WR DEON LONG
    MARYLAND
    Last edited by theeaterofshades; 04-07-2015 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Spelling error in title
    "Aw, I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?" - Homer Simpson

"Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by theeaterofshades View Post
    62: R2P30
    TE MAXX WILLIAMS
    MINNESOTA
    I'd be happy with this. You don't think he's gonna drop this far, do you?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck