Thread: Aaron Rodgers: I never lost faith in Davante Adams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    They will keep them all unless Nelson is fatally compromised by his knee recovery.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    They will keep them all unless Nelson is fatally compromised by his knee recovery.
    I agree. They will find a way to make it work in 2018, after which both Nelson and Cobb will be FAs.

Say for example, Nelson is the same next year as he is this year. Would you call that "fatally compromised"? Just asking.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Say for example, Nelson is the same next year as he is this year. Would you call that "fatally compromised"? Just asking.
    No. Plays all 16 games and is effective if he no longer has top end speed? He stays next year.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

No. Plays all 16 games and is effective if he no longer has top end speed? He stays next year.
    he's probably 90-95% of his old self. next year he'll be back for real.