There hasn't been a public word of unhappiness from Perry since the draft, and even his comments leading up to and after the draft have been greatly exaggerated. I can't really blame the guy for saying he's a better fit in a 4-3 because I think he is. Nobody outside the clubhouse knows what went down in the offseason. Some reporters speculating based on a comment by McCarthy that could have meant a number of different things.

BTW, here's what Perry said after the draft:
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...149243245.html

Initially, Perry thought he might be more suited to play in a 4-3 defense, telling the Detroit News in February at the NFL combine, "I prefer a 4-3. I like to keep my hand in the dirt. But as long as I am rushing and getting to the quarterback, I am fine."

But the Packers play a 3-4, and Perry could play outside linebacker or line up next to B.J. Raji on the end if needed.

"You know what, I'm open-minded," Perry said Friday morning. "I was open-minded about this whole process. I knew I could get picked to a 3-4 team as well as a 4-3 team. I knew I could go anywhere and I don't have to adjust to anything. I felt like I had the ability, I have the skills to play in the 3-4 and I love the scheme that the Packers are in."