Thread: Official Jamaal Williams 2017 Packers Fourth Round Draft Pick

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Even if he keeps his weight in check, there will always be injury concerns with him. Injuries were a concern when he was drafted. That won't change as he gets older, even if he keeps his weight down.
    True, but he probably wouldn't have been out all of the season last year if not forced to play on one foot due to TT's piss poor planning. Lacy will have an excellent year, much better than any GB back will have.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    True, but he probably wouldn't have been out all of the season last year if not forced to play on one foot due to TT's piss poor planning. Lacy will have an excellent year, much better than any GB back will have.
    When I first read this, I thought it was someone's smart-aleck post - ha ha, look at all those blindly anti-Ted posters who would even blame Lacy's weight and injury problems on TT!! Ha ha!

Then I saw it who posted it.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    When I first read this, I thought it was someone's smart-aleck post - ha ha, look at all those blindly anti-Ted posters who would even blame Lacy's weight and injury problems on TT!! Ha ha!

Then I saw it who posted it.
    Lacy was already injured when put on the spot to play because TT did not have a plan for the RB situation last season. Yes I know the almighty Ted could not have foreseen the problems at RB, although that's his job. So he should not have been expected to have a plausible back up plan when the impossible happens. Although he's supposedly the best at this and paid millions to do it.