Thread: Josh Sitton.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Don't fuck with Ted I guess. They didn't have to cut him now though.

I've been told by multiple sources that the Sitton release was contract related, that he was not happy with the Packers waiting on extending his contract while pursuing deals with other players. There must have been some kind of standoff. Sitton is in the final year of his deal and was set to be unrestricted next year.
    by Tom Silverstein 3:04 PM

It's possible that they felt the situation was untenable that Sitton was not going to be happy and that it was best for both sides to part ways.
    by Tom Silverstein 3:06 PM

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Don't fuck with Ted I guess. They didn't have to cut him now though.

I've been told by multiple sources that the Sitton release was contract related, that he was not happy with the Packers waiting on extending his contract while pursuing deals with other players. There must have been some kind of standoff. Sitton is in the final year of his deal and was set to be unrestricted next year.
    by Tom Silverstein 3:04 PM

It's possible that they felt the situation was untenable that Sitton was not going to be happy and that it was best for both sides to part ways.
    by Tom Silverstein 3:06 PM

Then trade his ass to the AFC for a sixth round pick. But don't give him to Seattle on a silver platter.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack