Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
I used to be angry at him because of how he treated people on his way out, just the disrespect for other peoples jobs and lives.

People like Favre, I don't think it's worth the energy to have ill will toward them, but I do think it's smart to keep your distance. There are often times understandable reasons for a person to be selfish and destructive to others. Mostly it's insecurity. Favre seems like a very insecure person. It seems like he can't accept that the Packers are doing better without him. That's just a tough place to be, but at the same time, he's a guy you want to stay away from. As a husband, he'll cheat on you. As a teammate, he'll have his own lockerroom and won't show up for team work. When he leaves the team, he'll call a competitor and try to help them get an edge on his old teammates.

He just has no care for anyone but himself. Again, it's not a reason to hate. It's just sad and a reason to stay away.
Brett is an insecure person, totally agree. When the entire state of Wisconsin, Media, and millions of other people around the country crank you off as the next coming of Jesus Christ for so many years, you're going to have a different ego than others. the "good country boy" that so many played off for him was great for him, it took away many of his flaws. if any of you lived or grew up in the fox valley area in the 90's, most probably heard about Favre's antics with women and his drinking...but we all just kind of ignored it cause our team was playing better than it had in years. I mean my grandma still defends the man for cheating on his wife....but if I ever cheated on my wife, my grandmother would skin me alive. It was just simply a different mind set with him, and after a while people start to believe their own headlines. I mean did Brett Favre really think Brett Favre would ever be traded from Green Bay? I think it hurts him a little more than Rodgers made people forget about him so quickly, and I think he is a bit hurt even more that this team was able to win without him, especially a super bowl.