Thread: Defensive needs, in order.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    so does that also explain why he sucked so bad before the groin injury?

the injury is a nice excuse to use for him halfway through a shitty year, but the fact of the matter is he looks just as bad and lost before that injury

in week 2 he began to look like the player he has become today
    He missed week 4 and 5 with the groin injury tried to play week 6 and tore it again breaking up a pass and was gone until week 12. I am sure you were also one of the fans that decided to burn Adams at the stake last year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    He missed week 4 and 5 with the groin injury tried to play week 6 and tore it again breaking up a pass and was gone until week 12. I am sure you were also one of the fans that decided to burn Adams at the stake last year as well.
    And Nick Collins after 2 seasons.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    And Nick Collins after 2 seasons.
    nick collins didn't regress after his rookie year, BEFORE THE INJURIES

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    nick collins didn't regress after his rookie year, BEFORE THE INJURIES
    I know you struggle in this condition to actually process what you read so I will state it again. He dealt with the groin injury from the 3rd week of the season on. He missed a total of 7 games and had surgery in the middle of the season. His play was sub par I don't think anyone is telling you any different, but I think there are significant reasons for it. If you want to watch two football games at the beginning of the season and say that he was bound to suck for the rest of his pro career, go ahead it doesn't really matter what we think.

I know you struggle in this condition to actually process what you read so I will state it again. He dealt with the groin injury from the 3rd week of the season on. He missed a total of 7 games and had surgery in the middle of the season. His play was sub par I don't think anyone is telling you any different, but I think there are significant reasons for it. If you want to watch two football games at the beginning of the season and say that he was bound to suck for the rest of his pro career, go ahead it doesn't really matter what we think.
    And like I said, in WEEK 2 he had a terrible game where he showed all the shitty hallmarks that he displayed after the injury

And like I said, in WEEK 2 he had a terrible game where he showed all the shitty hallmarks that he displayed after the injury

I read somewhere Randall said he hurt the groin or sports hernia or whatever it was in week 1. So my understanding is he only had one healthy game all season. And he was really good that game. After that he was shit.

and someone that agrees with me about randall being horrible before the injury

http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...hews/97447592/

The same can not be said of Randall. He played poorly from the first game on, got injured, came back, and then played even worse.