Thread: The Official Week 16 Other Games Thread - Go Redcoats, BearDown and Cowgirls(?)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Btw, my bucks say that the Carolina-Atanta game gets flexed to Sunday night instead of the Det-GB game.
    I'll take that bet. my 100 against your ten that if one of the two gets flexed, it will be the GB game.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Lambeau night game with 16 degree high/10 degree low and 20% chance of snow. 2 teams with 20+ combined wins and a history.

Versus night game in a multi-plex amusement part with two teams with losing records. They do have metro population numbers on their side, but Packers have the largest national following of the group.

I don't really know how Atlanta draws (large city) but Packers are probably still a bigger deal.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Lambeau night game with 16 degree high/10 degree low and 20% chance of snow. 2 teams with 20+ combined wins and a history.

Versus night game in a multi-plex amusement part with two teams with losing records. They do have metro population numbers on their side, but Packers have the largest national following of the group.

I don't really know how Atlanta draws (large city) but Packers are probably still a bigger deal.
    Packers and Lions have already clinched playoff births.

Car-Atl game is a quasi-playoff game.

Packers and Lions have already clinched playoff births.

Car-Atl game is a quasi-playoff game.
    It is a one game elimination, but Packers and Lions will for Division and possible first round bye and home field advantage.

Win or go home versus better game. League might force them to switch only the win or go home game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'll take that bet. my 100 against your ten that if one of the two gets flexed, it will be the GB game.
    Deal.

I flip burgers and you use $100 bills to wipe yourself after going to the john, so that's a fair deal.

History is on my side. A few years ago, the Seagulls and Rams both had losing records going into the final week. Game was flexed b/c a playoff spot was on the line.

As I am not corrupted by greed, when I win, please send check to Amenesty International. But if you dislike AI, go with Sony Pictures. Maybe your donation would inspire that coward film distributor to release "The Interview."
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 12-21-2014 at 06:17 PM.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Deal.

I flip burgers and you use $100 bills to wipe yourself after going to the john holmes, MD., Ph.D

FIFY
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynerand View Post
    Guess you two pinwheels will have to send $50 apiece to the nuthouse of your choice.

Bengals Steelers next Sunday nite.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Guess you two pinwheels will have to send $50 apiece to the nuthouse of your choice.

Bengals Steelers next Sunday nite.
    What the heck?