View Poll Results: Which of these options is most advertising?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dion Bailey, USC: 3rd Round

0 0%
  • Craig Loston, LSU: 4th Round

2 15.38%
  • Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt: 4th Round

0 0%
  • Ed Reynolds, Stanford: 4th Round

5 38.46%
  • Ahmad Dixon, Baylor: 5th Round

1 7.69%
  • Dontae Johnson, North Carolina State: 5th Round

0 0%
  • Tre Boston, UNC: 6th Round

3 23.08%
  • Marquestron Huff, Wyoming: 6th Round

1 7.69%
  • Dezmen Southward, Wisconsin: Undrafted

0 0%
  • I don't like any of these prospects, or I like one but not with the pick listed as the cost.

1 7.69%

Thread: Favorite Mid-Late Round Safety

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Physically, Dontae Johnson is intriguing, but he's a project. He'll need to bulk up a bit. Where is Brock Vereen projected to go now? From this list, I leaned towards Johnson and Boston. No safety prospect has caught my eye yet.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Physically, Dontae Johnson is intriguing, but he's a project. He'll need to bulk up a bit. Where is Brock Vereen projected to go now? From this list, I leaned towards Johnson and Boston. No safety prospect has caught my eye yet.
    CBS has him rated as a 6th round pick. But even though they say he has played CB, they say his recognition and anticipation make him more suited to in the box assignments.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...6/brock-vereen
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    CBS has him rated as a 6th round pick. But even though they say he has played CB, they say his recognition and anticipation make him more suited to in the box assignments.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...6/brock-vereen
    I think those bios were done months ago. Vereen is a late riser. I'm pretty sure other "experts" are projecting him to go higher than the 6th round now. I just didn't know how much higher. He'd be my favorite mid to late round safety, if he qualifies.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

I think those bios were done months ago. Vereen is a late riser. I'm pretty sure other "experts" are projecting him to go higher than the 6th round now. I just didn't know how much higher. He'd be my favorite mid to late round safety, if he qualifies.
    Possible on bio. But CBS bought out NFL Draft Scout and those guys have been doing mocks for months. I would hope they keep the bio/round up to date.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I hope he has moves like his grandfather...

"The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

actually, all of those guys are pretty big projects from what what i've seen