Thread: Serious Question: Love vs Clifford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Says the guy who only shows up when Love plays “well.” Granted he played a lot better this week, but if the three wide open scoring throws he missed badly against a shit team doesn’t raise any flags for you, then good for you. Against a better team, that matters. Like it has all season.

Clifford’s box score says it all.
    LOL. I am here in every thread constantly. I guess you are correct though. I only show up when Love is playing well....like nearly all the time.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    LOL. I am here in every thread constantly.
    That’s pretty fucking sad dood. No offense, but wow.

Anyway, today represented what I expected out of our favorite half breed from the get go. Demonstrating that he understands the offense while still making stupid mistakes occasionally. By this point of the season, I would prefer he wasn’t making stupid mistakes, but if his face is an indication of his intellect, that’s asking too much.

This was the first game he played to expectations if you aren't a total homer moron. Although his on target throws weren’t as sharp as last week. His off target throws weren’t as bad, so that is acceptable.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    That’s pretty fucking sad dood. No offense, but wow.

Anyway, today represented what I expected out of our favorite half breed from the get go. Demonstrating that he understands the offense while still making stupid mistakes occasionally. By this point of the season, I would prefer he wasn’t making stupid mistakes, but if his face is an indication of his intellect, that’s asking too much.

This was the first game he played to expectations if you aren't a total homer moron. Although his on target throws weren’t as sharp as last week. His off target throws weren’t as bad, so that is acceptable.
    I am glad to see you stepping in here to take some medicine. Sad? No, I enjoy the conversation mostly. Enjoy the playoffs skin. Hopefully there is a GM out there that agrees with you that Clifford is the superior QB so we can dish him for a couple firsts.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I am glad to see you stepping in here to take some medicine. Sad? No, I enjoy the conversation mostly. Enjoy the playoffs skin. Hopefully there is a GM out there that agrees with you that Clifford is the superior QB so we can dish him for a couple firsts.
    I don’t take medicine. It’s for the weak and infirm. And people who don’t know which gender they are. Point being, I made my opinion known at the start. You all jump in here on weeks when Love doesn’t look like a turd to talk shit, and those other weeks, you’re nowhere to be found. Very brave.

I, on the other hand, can realize when he has a good game. Unfortunately those weeks have been too far between considering the experience he has been granted. And as I have stated before, I hope we continue winning. I just hope your golden boy is actually progressing after 4 years, and not just having a good week. We’ll see where you all are at after next week when we play a real team I guess.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial