Thread: More Banjo - Packers Beatdown Of Cowboys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Doubs might be our 5th best receiver

Wicks/Reed/Watson
    Melton
    Doubs

Maybe he’s 4th. But regardless, we have 5 guys better than Lazard, MVS and/or Cobb. Plus the two tight ends.

If you have 1 star and 4 scrubs, it’s never better to lose your star so you can rely on your scrubs. The whole “spread the ball around to arena league players” thing isn’t as cheerful as it sounds in theory.

But when you have 5 guys who can run, get open and catch….. ok, all of a sudden the spread the ball around thing is looking a lot better. What we have right now is 3x better than Davante and scrubs. This is a really good group and they’re going to be hard to stop.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Doubs might be our 5th best receiver

Wicks/Reed/Watson
    Melton
    Doubs

Maybe he’s 4th. But regardless, we have 5 guys better than Lazard, MVS and/or Cobb. Plus the two tight ends

If you have 1 star and 4 scrubs, it’s never better to lose your star so you can rely on your scrubs. The whole “spread the ball around to arena league players” thing isn’t as cheerful as it sounds in theory.

But when you have 5 guys who can run, get open and catch….. ok, all of a sudden the spread the ball around thing is looking a lot better. What we have right now is 3x better than Davante and scrubs. This is a really good group and they’re going to be hard to stop.
    Or do we have a QB that is playing within the system so they all excel? I mean are they that much better or are they simply in a better position to succeed? Its not like any of them put up a huge number to tell me they are that much better than the other guys. (Playing devil's advocate)
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.