Thread: Shea McClellin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i would just like to add that i would be one happy packer fan if perry falls to us and we take him. he's the best pure pass rusher in the draft, and it sounds like he has more than enough athletic ability to be able to transition to a 3-4 olb

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i would just like to add that i would be one happy packer fan if perry falls to us and we take him. he's the best pure pass rusher in the draft...
    IMO, there's nobody who has higher upside in this draft as a pass rusher than Mercilus, you just have to have a lot of confidence in your coaching staff in order to pick him high. But he's got JPP upside.
    </delurk>

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i would just like to add that i would be one happy packer fan if perry falls to us and we take him. he's the best pure pass rusher in the draft, and it sounds like he has more than enough athletic ability to be able to transition to a 3-4 olb
    I believe Nick Perry can play 3-4 defense from what i read. I'll bet that he goes off the board before our pick and certainly before Shea McClellin. I like Nick Perry's Strength. i like Shea McClellin's upside but I think he's getting alot of media hype to move him up the board.

If TT had to pick between NP and SM who would he pick?

We won't know as Nick Perry will not slip past the NE Patriots, if he falls that far.

I'm not sure that Shea McClellin isn't a reach but if TT picks him there will be alot of very happy Packer fans. That's moot as Ted Thompson doesn't think in those terms as i observe him.

Shea McClellin would be a populat pick. At #28 mmmm ...... NOT feeling that yet.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau