Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
As shameful and disgraceful as these "tank" shitheads are, it makes you wonder what the fans are like for traditionally good teams doing far worse than the Packers (Patriots, etc.) as well as the fans of the chronic losers (too numerous to list).

Beating K.C. will be a monumental task, but I wouldn't rule it out. Beating the damn Vikings anyplace absolutely should happen - they couldn't even beat the Bears on what apparently was a bad night for Fields. The Packers should run the table after the Chiefs game. It sure would be nice to win that one too.
Tex, I thought the season was doomed so I moved on to wanting a higher draft pick. Now that the young offense is clicking i want to win. In a lost season, it’s not that idiotic to start thinking ahead to better future players.

I definitely jumped the gun. There was always hope that young guys would figure it out, but some guys never do. Turns out we have some good ones. I’m glad it turned around. Having a legit team is always better than tanking, it just didn’t feel like we had the guns a few weeks ago. Didn’t feel like love was it either.