Thread: PIMPING STOCKS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Long with 155 shares of AAPL right now. Very confident in 650 and SOON. It's forming a gigantic cup on the chart. Technically, it is incredibly solid. Fundamentally, my opinion is it's very solid (low PE, high PEG though growth has slowed)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Long with 155 shares of AAPL right now. Very confident in 650 and SOON. It's forming a gigantic cup on the chart. Technically, it is incredibly solid. Fundamentally, my opinion is it's very solid (low PE, high PEG though growth has slowed)

I agree AAPL is going up ...to the 600's....I'm just looking for multi baggers so I'm looking for the more gems
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    OK HOMIIEEEEES

What's hot and not with stocks ? I want to meet and have drinks with Patler. His last stock analysis in the Packer thread really impressed me. I thought he was going to just be a low risk value only guy. I was deal wrong

I HIT ONE and MISSED ONE by NOT SWINGING

UA...............DA HOODY GENIUS OF APPAREL.......BOOM.........UNDER ARMOUR
    Have owned this one for a year; crushed estimates and up $20 bucks today. Not much to dislike about this stock

I told me dad he HAS TO BUY DAM FACEBOOK early summer; then when they crused earnings estimates the first time he asked if I was in cause it went up $8 that day
    Now it's about $30 more and I keep waiting for pullbacks that just aren't FRICKING COMING............I was a LOSER on this one by not swinging

Any views on Facebook here ?

If Partial is still reading, I hope he sold his Apple and rolled it to Facebook or other stocks.........lots of nice profits lately

any BIOTECH GUYS ???

Views on ISIS Pharmaceuticals ????? It is on my hitlist.

Also closely watching YELP and WDAY.

Would love to hear what others are doing
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?