Thread: Brett Favre turns 48 today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Comment woodbuck27:

I follow Brett Favre and his new life on Facebook and that man sure has a lot of fans who absolutely love him. He's simply one of those very special Pro Athletes that shines differently on the Big Stage of Pro Sports; and will be adored by fans for a very long time.

In my approaching 6 decades as a Green Bay Packer and NFL fan; I've never seen anyone play the game with any more fun and enthusiasm. I would love to see Jim Carrey do a Brett Favre impression.

So today Favre turns 48 years of age and he looks in incredible condition. That man is Rock Hard. That man is doing very well for himself away from the game. That man works as hard now as he ever did.

I expect 'that Man' will remain my 'only' NFL Hero.

HAPPY 48th BIRTHDAY to THAT MAN ..... Brett Favre
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

I follow Brett Favre and his new life on Facebook and that man sure has a lot of fans who absolutely love him. He's simply one of those very special Pro Athletes that shines differently on the Big Stage of Pro Sports; and will be adored by fans for a very long time.
    No doubt there are a lot of ball washers out there. Look at how many BFFFs we had here who are now gone. I bet they all follow Favre and his 'New Life' on Facebook.

'New life' on Facebook. Man that sounds awful.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck