Thread: Official 2023 Bury Joe Barry Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    With the winning streak over and last nights debacle, I'm hopeful Barry getting canned is back on LeFleur's radar. I was afraid that if the team, specifically the defense kept playing decently, Barry's job was safe. To have the stats or rather lack there of on defense against one, if not the worst offense in the NFL, I'm surprised Barry wasn't told to just stay in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    With the winning streak over and last nights debacle, I'm hopeful Barry getting canned is back on LeFleur's radar. I was afraid that if the team, specifically the defense kept playing decently, Barry's job was safe. To have the stats or rather lack there of on defense against one, if not the worst offense in the NFL, I'm surprised Barry wasn't told to just stay in NY.
    Packers' special teams units had to be nearly historically bad to force MLF to can his last two ST coordinators; the odds are that he'll keep Joe Barely again. Maybe an epic fuckup - giving up a two-touchdown lead in the last three minutes of a game? - will push MLF to reconsider, but tht's not sure thing. I mean, giving up a big lead is, but not getting fired.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack