Actually Oakland is pretty bad. I watched the entire game. They have mediocre players at all the skill positions. Carr is a decent QB, but nothing special. Very inaccurate all night. KC had at least 3 or 4 easy interceptions dropped. The weather was the equalizer. The weather and KC being flat. Raiders special teams almost let the Chiefs back in the game. Their most glaring weakness is coaching. It was like a team out of control. They must have been penalized 1000 yards.

On one play in the 4th qtr with KC driving for a tying score, Oakland had two DPI penalties and defensive hands to the face...on the same play. Typical Woodson DPI was called a couple times. Woodson made some great plays (sacks, tackles for loss) but he also let Charles run away from him for a TD. He's slowing down.

The most bizarre play of the evening was in the last 40 seconds. KC was driving down for a winning TD. It was 3rd and 15 I believe and Alex Smith was sacked. The whole KC offense got up quickly to snap the ball again, but 3 or 4 Raiders were 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage celebrating. Two Raiders were actually doing some kind of end zone celebration dance. Apparently, they had lost track of the downs. If not for a Raider being smart and calling a TO, KC might have got the 1st down and scored.

Very, very undisciplined team. I think they won on pure emotion. They were high as a kite at home; the Chiefs were flat as a pancake.

You can't call it in and expect success in the NFL. No matter who you are or who you're playing, if... you don't come to play and the other team does, you're toast. Add some bad weather as an equalizer and...disaster.