Thread: Randall for Kizer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    how is he gonna play safety when he's afraid of contact?
    More of a ballhawking safety with Peppers playing closer to the line is what I saw on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    More of a ballhawking safety with Peppers playing closer to the line is what I saw on twitter.
    He does have ball skills. Tackling will be an issue, but his first steps are quick so he can close and he can make plays on the ball.

Little weird to say its his natural position as I have been reading, he played two years of safety (and a lot of slot coverage) in college.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Browns are gonna give up a lot of long TDS next year

Did I forget to mention that he can’t cover worth a shit either?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Browns are gonna give up a lot of long TDS next year

Did I forget to mention that he can’t cover worth a shit either?
    He used his speed to recover. That was dubious as a CB, but might actually work as a safety.

TT really fucked up in his picks that year. An athletic guy with without the experience and instincts to play the position and a guy who was too slow coming out. Hopefully Gute will listen to the right scouts this year, and also sign a guy who isn't shit.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!