Thread: A review of the Clark, Spriggs and Fackrell picks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wootah View Post
    Wasn't TT also giving pretty high praise to RB Alex Green when they drafted him? I guess we have to wait and see when the pads come on, but stil an interesting observation about Spriggs indeed.
    He said he was, "the man."

And apparently TT is wrong sometimes too But I've noticed a trend that when the Packers take guys that TT talks about how good they are at football, they usually end up being good at playing football. With some exceptions. In 10 years it's the closest thing to a reliable way to judge a draft after the draft as I've come up with.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    He said he was, "the man."

And apparently TT is wrong sometimes too But I've noticed a trend that when the Packers take guys that TT talks about how good they are at football, they usually end up being good at playing football. With some exceptions. In 10 years it's the closest thing to a reliable way to judge a draft after the draft as I've come up with.
    Good post, good discussion. I am not a member of the Alex Green fan club, but in fairness, TT drafted him before he hurt his knee. Was he going to become something special? Probably not. The knee injury, perhaps his own resolve or ability after the injury is what sapped Alex Green's career.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan