Thread: Packers 2015 Offseason News and Notes non Draft non FA Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Interesting that they released Manning, since I think they still have an open roster spot from the guard they released a few days ago. Are they waiting for Bush to pass his physical to fill it?
    Bush is talking to other teams, I doubt they are holding his spot.

Packers signed Randall after dropping guard Reed. If draft picks don't count in the 90 man roster until they are signed, then they might still be at 90.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Bush is talking to other teams, I doubt they are holding his spot.

Packers signed Randall after dropping guard Reed. If draft picks don't count in the 90 man roster until they are signed, then they might still be at 90.
    They included Randall before. I'm quite sure they are at 89.
    I was kidding about Bush, since some have been waiting for him to be gone for years.

There really isn't much reason to sign anyone right now just to fill a spot. If there is someone you want to see, sure; but with nothing happening for the next 6 weeks TT might be content with keeping a spot open in case a position is thin at the start of camp and they need a camp body to fill it. There always seems to be a couple guys who injure themselves just before camp opens, and they are mostly spectators at the start of camp.