Thread: NFL Offseason/Free Agency Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Getting rid of a couple of probably still decent not too old players seems like a very Bear-like move, I wonder if the Packers would have any interest in Eddie Jackson. He's been a good player and is just 30 years old.

Fields doesn't have near as high a ceiling as Jordan Love, but I see him as a very decent QB, definitely in the top third of NFL QBs. The Bears are stupid if they use one of their high draft choices to replace him.

Bottom line, though, is that the Bears will continue to suck.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Getting rid of a couple of probably still decent not too old players seems like a very Bear-like move, I wonder if the Packers would have any interest in Eddie Jackson. He's been a good player and is just 30 years old.

Fields doesn't have near as high a ceiling as Jordan Love, but I see him as a very decent QB, definitely in the top third of NFL QBs. The Bears are stupid if they use one of their high draft choices to replace him.

Bottom line, though, is that the Bears will continue to suck.
    Eddie Jackson is washed up to be honest. Someone will overpay him.

Fields ceiling is probably higher than Love, but his opportunity to reach it has passed him by. I guess if you factor brains in (and you have to) then Love always had a higher ceiling, but Fields is a physical freak with a monster arm.

I haven't seen anything to make me dispute your last point. They need new leadership.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.