Thread: Ahman Ah-rested

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If you admit hitting the girl and injuring her eye with either the hit or the glasses, its time to go away for awhile.
    Well, the exact nature of it matters a lot. Maybe I'm becoming a dinosaur on this stuff, but if it's just a slap in response to a confrontational kid, then I think you let it go. If he punched or otherwise hit her with injuring force, then it should be treated as an assault. Ahman (and all men) have a special responsibility to control themselves and not hurt women. (And for Stan/Loretta, the rare strong women have the same responsibility towards their diminutive men).
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Well, the exact nature of it matters a lot. Maybe I'm becoming a dinosaur on this stuff, but if it's just a slap in response to a confrontational kid, then I think you let it go. If he punched or otherwise hit her with injuring force, then it should be treated as an assault. Ahman (and all men) have a special responsibility to control themselves and not hurt women. (And for Stan/Loretta, the rare strong women have the same responsibility towards their diminutive men).
    A slap that is just a slap is one thing. A slap (and that is his description) that injures is a couple of steps beyond simply discipline. Given human nature, my guess is that slap is the kindest interpretation. He also has a history here.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.