Thread: Official Training Camp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Is it just me, or is the family night coverage terrible. Instead of showing Love in a team red zone period, they spend 5+ minutes on a stupid face swap thing
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Is it just me, or is the family night coverage terrible. Instead of showing Love in a team red zone period, they spend 5+ minutes on a stupid face swap thing
    Yes, totally horrible. Trying too hard to make it family friendly. Not enough time focusing on the football for the football fans.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Yes, totally horrible. Trying too hard to make it family friendly. Not enough time focusing on the football for the football fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    They should really do a scrimmage again. This is such a disservice to the fans.
    Yes, we would appreciate a scrimmage, but sadly we are the minority for what they can fill a stadium with at this point of the season. This is a local community outreach thing and they are killing it to be honest. And past injuries on family night scrimmage all but scuttled that idea so get used to it.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.