Thread: More Banjo - Packers vs Falcons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I thought the DL looked good. They got a lot of penetration. Quay played like a stud. Savage played well except for the bomb he mistimed his jump on. Gary gave up contain too many times. Alexander had the worst game of his career.

I can’t blame the O. With all they didn’t have. If Jones is in the game it is a win for sure. Dillon didn’t look good. He is ok inside but as soon as you try running him to the edge it is a negative play. The LT rotation was shaky at best. They kept a TE on the left side all game to help with protection. Not having Bahk out there was a big difference.

Still trying to figure out on 4 & 1 how the QB goes but the C doesn’t snap the ball.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

Still trying to figure out on 4 & 1 how the QB goes but the C doesn’t snap the ball.
    Looked like a noise issue to me. Not sure if they've gone away from silent counts.

Edit:

Matt Schneidman
    @mattschneidman

Jordan Love said he gave the wrong “live word” to check to a QB sneak on fourth and 1 late. That’s why the ball wasn’t snapped. His fault, he said.
    Last edited by Joemailman; 09-17-2023 at 04:53 PM.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I thought the DL looked good. They got a lot of penetration. Quay played like a stud. Savage played well except for the bomb he mistimed his jump on. Gary gave up contain too many times. Alexander had the worst game of his career.

I can’t blame the O. With all they didn’t have. If Jones is in the game it is a win for sure. Dillon didn’t look good. He is ok inside but as soon as you try running him to the edge it is a negative play. The LT rotation was shaky at best. They kept a TE on the left side all game to help with protection. Not having Bahk out there was a big difference.

DL looked good???

You know they’re going to run almost every play and you give up 200+ yards.
    The defense was bad.
    The secondary played soft and gave up easy completions.
    This was a bad offense that moved up and down the field.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    DL looked good???

You know they’re going to run almost every play and you give up 200+ yards.
    The defense was bad.
    The secondary played soft and gave up easy completions.
    This was a bad offense that moved up and down the field.
    Yes, I thought the DL looked good.

I think the defensive scheme is horrible. I thought Clark, Wyatt played well. I think we went too much to 2 big DL. I think we should have stayed in base personal 3 DL, with 4 LBs. Make them throw to beat us. Instead we played a lot of nickel. ATL ran all day when we were in that personnel.

The 1 series I remember ATL going 3 and out they tried throwing on all 3 plays. Otherwise we couldn’t stop them.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston